Past: OpenGL | Future: XNA

Hi Everyone,

We are Portuguese Students and we are making games=D.

Now seriously, this blog is a window for our projects and technology we will use to complete them. We will post some Source Code and videos documenting our progress.

You can ask for some help or give us your opinion about our games and share your th

For now, we will post stuff about our first OpenGL game and our next XNA project, for which we are currently testing a PhysX wrapper for XNA.

Stay connected, we will post every test that we made with PhysX , very useful to understand some nice tricks and differences between PhysX and PhysX.Net (the wrapper we are using).



3 comments

Make A Comment

3 comments:

Shashwat said...

I know the basics of XNA in VC# (such as drawing basic figures, using HLSL, Effects etc).

But someone said that OpenGL has more scope than XNA. Is is true? Shall I study OpenGL? I dont know VC++? Will I have to study that for OpenGL?

I do have Visual Studio 2008. Is it enough?

Contact: shashwat.delhi@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this it help me a lot.However can you help me finding cowboy boots using e-bay?

Anonymous said...

Emensuits is the new but top seller web site in terms of Suit supply.For example zoot suits and all kinds of suit.

Post a Comment

top